Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christophe de Kerviler <ce...@hotmail.com> on 2001/10/23 17:06:41 UTC

Cache problem when including several XML files in one JSP

Hi,

I am using Cocoon 1.8/Tomcat3.2 on Sun Solaris 7 and I have a cache problem
when I try to include more than one XML file in a JSP.

Here is an example :

<% String myFirstFile= "file1.xml"; %>
<jsp:include page="<%= myFirstFile%>" flush="true"/>

<% String mySecondFile= "file2.xml"; %>
<jsp:include page="<%= mySecondFile%>" flush="true"/>

I get the first file included two times if Cocoon cache is activated
in cocoon.properties. I works if there is no cache.

Does someone have any idea of how to avoid this problem ?
Thanks a lot.

Christophe