Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/03 21:11:10 UTC

[CODE] old business...patches

The following query lists issues of type = PATCH

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&list_id=162879&namedcmd=PATCHES

You will need to be a registered Bugzilla user to view it.

It would be helpful for QA and dev team members to determine if the
submitted patches are still relevant. Bulk notification may not have
reached patch contributors.

Re: [CODE] old business...patches

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 6:34 AM, Pedro Lino <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well spotted by Regina.
>
> The correct link is
>

> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&list_id=162913&namedcmd=PATCHES&remaction=run&sharer_id=7
>
> Regards,
> Pedro

My apologies, folks. I guess I chopped off the complete link in error. :(
Thanks for the correction.

> On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>
> wrote:
>
> > Kay Schenk schrieb:
> >
> >> The following query lists issues of type = PATCH
> >>
> >> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&
> >> list_id=162879&namedcmd=PATCHES
> >>
> >> You will need to be a registered Bugzilla user to view it.
> >>
> >> It would be helpful for QA and dev team members to determine if the
> >> submitted patches are still relevant. Bulk notification may not have
> >> reached patch contributors.
> >>

> > The link does not work for me. But go to your Preferences and there to
> the
> > tab "Saved Searches". In the lower part you will find the search
> "PATCHES"
> > and can run it.
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Regina

MzK

"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth
 to a dancing star."
                                 -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Re: [CODE] old business...patches

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@gmail.com>.
Well spotted by Regina.

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.

Posted by Christophe Strobbe <st...@hdm-stuttgart.de>.
On 3/12/2014 21:11, Kay Schenk wrote:
> The following query lists issues of type = PATCH
>
> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&list_id=162879&namedcmd=PATCHES
After logging in and hitting the URL, Bugzilla tells me, "The search
named PATCHES does not exist. "

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
Akademischer Mitarbeiter

"La vie est courte, hélas! et je n'ai pas encore lu tous mes livres!" (d'après Mallarmé).