Posted to builds@apache.org by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch> on 2011/11/01 20:16:47 UTC

Debian Build Slave?

Dear Build Server Admins

It would be great to build Apache Thrift on several Linux Distributions.
Are there any plans to setup a Debian Build Slave?

-roger

Re: Debian Build Slave?

Posted by ro...@bufferoverflow.ch.
I might be able to maintain such a machine, but I currently do not
have a sponsor for a physical hardware...
-roger

Re: Debian Build Slave?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.