Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by I am Who i am <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/28 15:41:15 UTC

customizable?

Hi All,

I'm using continuum beta-3 so far its going great,i really love this

i just need to figure out few things, i hope to get some answer from here in
user forum

1. Is there a way to customize the contents of notification email?
2. i use clearcase how is release function will work with that?
3. is there any clearcase listener available from continuum to listen for
modification in source repository?
4. how do i give read access to everyone on continuum ?

Thanks in advance
ragjan

Re: customizable?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

I am Who i am a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I'm using continuum beta-3 so far its going great,i really love this
>
> i just need to figure out few things, i hope to get some answer from here in
> user forum
>
> 1. Is there a way to customize the contents of notification email?

What do you want to customize?

> 2. i use clearcase how is release function will work with that?

With Clearcase, I don't think you can release a group but only a project. Click the release icon on the project line in the project group summary page.

Re: customizable?

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
> 2. i use clearcase how is release function will work with that?

not sure it will work with that, have only used it with svn tbh

3. is there any clearcase listener available from continuum to listen for
> modification in source repository?

you can use the xmlrpc interface with continuum to force a build, or the
build schedules will pick up changes when they trigger

4. how do i give read access to everyone on continuum

assign the Continuum Project Something User role to the guest user :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com