Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com> on 2006/03/06 12:20:11 UTC

tapdoc progress...

Hello,

I'm actively working on TapDoc, you may check out the progress at
http://www.erinors.com/product/tapdoc/sample/index.html.
What's new:
- javadoc-like layout for easier navigation
- indicate component visuality (allow visual sample in case of visual
components, see Framework:RadioGroup for an example)

What I'd like to do before release:
- @Parameter annotation support (almost done)
- Ant task
- user's guide
- wrap long default values (like in case of
Tacos:Autocompleter/listItemRenderer)
- code and XSLT template cleanup

Future plans:
- handling hyperlinks in descriptions
- allow external linking to component docs
- include as many things as possible in the generated documentation
(like injected objects with links to hivedoc, referenced components,
referenced libraries, embedded components if any)
- include the XML template(s) in the docs (if any)
- examples (with live view by linking to a running tapestry app)

If you have any comments or have an idea just e-mail me!

Regards,
Norbi

Re: tapdoc progress...

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>.
xdoc support requires only the rewrite of the xsl files (and probably
overriding 1 hivemind service of tapdoc).
As soon as the core features are ready, I will provide an implementation
for this.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Embedding tapdoc to the tacos/tapestry build system would require more
documentation in the jwc files.

Regards,
Norbi

Re: tapdoc progress...

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Maybe so...It just seems like such a "core" thing, but maybe I'm being
resistant to change.

Re: tapdoc progress...

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Re: tapdoc progress...