Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2009/10/07 19:05:03 UTC

ApacheCon2009

ApacheCon is next month (November 2-6), I'll be there, how many others
are planning to attend? Is there any interest in organizing a meetup/bug
squashing party/hack-a-thon that week?

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: ApacheCon2009

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
I'll be at the Cloudera booth and the Hadoop track tomorrow.

-Todd

Re: ApacheCon2009

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.

Re: ApacheCon2009

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
If there's a meetup I'll try to pass by as well, I won't be at ApacheCon
this year though.

Matthieu

Re: ApacheCon2009

Posted by Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org>.