Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Luis Lebolo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/26 17:01:36 UTC

SolrDocument getFieldNames() exclude dynamic fields?

Hi All,

I'm using SolrJ's QueryResponse to retrieve all SolrDocuments from a query.
When I use SolrDocument's getFieldNames(), I get back a list of fields that
excludes dynamic fields (even though I know they are not empty).

Is there a way to get a list of all fields for a given SolrDocument?

Thanks,
Luis

Re: SolrDocument getFieldNames() exclude dynamic fields?

Posted by Luis Lebolo <lu...@gmail.com>.
Apologies, I wasn't storing these dynamic fields.