Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rajesh Koilpillai <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/12 05:02:48 UTC

mvn javadoc:fix doesn't understand custom source locations

Hi,

mvn javadoc:fix doesn't understand custom source locations. My source code
is available under c:\project\ejb\src\model. Any idea on how to add custom
directories, I couldn't locate this in the plug-in documentation though.

[WARNING]
[WARNING]     WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
[WARNING]
[WARNING] All warranties with regard to this Maven goal are disclaimed!
[WARNING] The changes will be done directly in the source code.
[WARNING] The Maven Team strongly recommends the use of a SCM software BEFO
RE executing this goal.
[WARNING]
[INFO] Are you sure to proceed? [Y]es [N]o
[INFO] OK, let's proceed...
[WARNING] No previous artifact has been deployed, Clirr is ignored.
[WARNING] c:\project\ejb\src\main\java doesn't exist. Ignored it.

How do you add custom source locations?

- Rajesh Koilpillai

Re: mvn javadoc:fix doesn't understand custom source locations

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Before I point you to docs about your question, I have to ask why you're
using a custom source code location? Maven is about convention over
configuration; you'll make your life (and everyone else that is part of your
project) easier by following the Maven standards.

/Anders