Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luis Gois <lu...@netc.pt> on 2002/06/20 21:59:08 UTC

create a shared connection pool to database from XSP page

Hello.

Is it possible to establish a connection pool to a database from data
inserted in a form?
That is, I wan't to create a connection pool like the ones we can
configure in cocoon.xconf, use esql on it, etc. from information
(username and password) entered by the user in a form, just as any
ususal user authentication procedure.

Any hints on how to accomplish this are welcome. Is there available any
documentation on how to configure a pool from a XSP?

Thanks in advance!

Luís Góis

Vizzavi Mail powered by Vodafone - http://www.vizzavi.pt
Virus protected by TrendMicro - http://www.antivirus.com