Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl> on 2009/03/19 13:23:22 UTC

Failing tests

Hello there,

(Paul Davis mentioned that I should ping the list on this)

I just upgraded to a new nightly build (r755866), but some of the
tests fail. Paul tells me that the problems with stats are known, but
the both of us also see problems with rev_stemming. This is the error
message I get:

"# Assertion failed: db.open("bar", {revs:
true})._revisions.ids.length == newLimit"

Just to let you know. My upgrade seems to have made Couch much faster,
so thanks for all the hard work!! Looking forward to the actual 0.9
release.

Cheers,

Dirkjan

Re: Failing tests

Posted by Robert Dionne <di...@dionne-associates.com>.
I've been also seeing fails in stats.js recently on Safari 4, though
with the latest from last night the issue is now in:

Assertion 'should increment database changes counter for document
moves' failed: expected '482', got '481'

prior to that the failure related to max_open_databases.

I poked through the code superficially and it seems to do the right
thing, and flush=true is getting passed to the stats calls.

In Firefox, both stats and stemming fail, with stemming the same as
below.

Cheers,

Bob