Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Obuno <ob...@protonmail.com.INVALID> on 2022/04/22 07:25:30 UTC

User logoff matching

Hi there,

Let me 1st thank you for Guacamole, it's amazing !!!

I've recently updated from 1.3.0 to 1.4.0 (shifted to load balanced containers etc. etc.) and all nice and sweet.

My only small concern is that previously, from my reverse proxy cloaking and load balancing toward the GCM backends, I could match the following regex in the occurrence of a user logout:
"/guacamole/api/tokens/\S{64}"

That doesn't seems to be the case anymore, any hints at how could I "watch" for logouts?

Let me know,
Kind regards,
Obuno