Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Sajit Kumar (RBIN/DCA-IAG)" <Sa...@in.bosch.com> on 2001/05/04 06:05:40 UTC

Deserializer for Vector

Hi All,

		The VectorSerializer class only serializes vector data but
it doesn't de-serializes vector. What is the class to be used to deserialize
a vector. Any suggestions would be of great help. Thanks in advance.

With Regards
Sajit

SOAP with a CORBA Server

Posted by Balaji <br...@iona.com>.
Hi all,

Have anyone tried out giving SOAP calls to a corba server.

is it possible to do this with apache-soap??

- Balaji

Re: Does SOAP Spec specify the use of utf-8 ?

Posted by Naggi Rao <na...@softhome.net>.
you are right MS parser does not like utf-8
And We are tryin to integrate with MS IIS Soap..

Posted by "Sergei Meleshchuk (LiveZone CA)" <sb...@liza-us.com>.
I have the code
	for (wchar_t* p = (wchar_t*)RawResponse; *p && *p!=L'>'; p++) *p=L' '; *p++
= L' ';
	VARIANT_BOOL ok = spdoc->loadXML(RawResponse);
where the first line replaces the leading <?xml ...?> (coming form apache
soap server) with spaces. Second line loads the resulting stirng into the
parser.

Actually, I scan up to and including the first occurence of ">".

this is C code; in java it will look something like

int len = RawResponse->length();
for (int i = 0; i < len && RawResponse.getAt(i) != '>'; i++)
{
	<put space into the i-th position of RawResponse>
}

or - use string manipulation function. Sorry for my java skills.

Do you know how to wipe off "utf-8" from apache soap
client?
Thanks!
Annie.
--- "Sergei Meleshchuk (LiveZone CA)"

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

RE: Does SOAP Spec specify the use of utf-8 ?

Posted by annie lu <an...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.

Posted by Naggi Rao <na...@softhome.net>.

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.

Posted by Naggi Rao <na...@softhome.net>.
Does SOAP Spec enforce the use of utf-8 ?

Re: Deserializer for Vector

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org>.
The VectorSerializer I have (from a nightly build in early April) does both serialization and
de-serialization.

Scott Nichol