Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hansjörg Meuschel <hj...@gmx.de> on 2006/05/31 15:50:03 UTC

What tool do you use for creating diagrams (database, beans, 3-layer architecture, etc.)

Hello, can anybody give me a hint for a tool to create diagrams of my
3-layer architecture including beans, databases, etc.?
- Viso does not model beans etc.

Re: What tool do you use for creating diagrams (database, beans, 3-layer architecture, etc.)

Posted by David Ramsey <ra...@gmail.com>.
I recommend Enterprise Architect as well. Very solid UML modeling tool with
other diagramming capabilities as well.

Posted by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hansjörg Meuschel <hj...@gmx.de>.
Thank you Andrew,