Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Dennis Wiesemann <de...@c-a-s.de> on 2022/02/10 12:19:48 UTC

Camel K Operator creates to many repositories

Hello,
while developing some Camel K routes the operator creates very much Integration-kits and new repositories in the registry.

So my questions are:

When does the operator create a new kit/repository?
How can i avoid this circumstance and get more control over my repos?

Thanks in advance
CAS Concepts and Solutions AG Sitz der Gesellschaft / Headquarter: Hamburg, Germany Registergericht / Commercial Registry: Hamburg HRB 69 127 Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer / German Tax Identification Number: DE812620974 Vorstand / Authorized Board of Directors: Dirk Blum, Olaf Pagel Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Dietmar Saddei // Hinweise zum Datenschutz: https://www.c-a-s.de/informationspflichten-nach-artikel-13-14-dsgvo/

Re: Camel K Operator creates to many repositories

Posted by Pasquale Congiusti <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,
I think this very same question was posted to Github:
https://github.com/apache/camel-k/issues/3003

Please, let's keep the discussion ahead in a single place, I've already
added some comments in GH issue.

Cheers,
Pasquale.