Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Osay Osman Yuuni <oy...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/12 10:40:54 UTC

Move VM instances from default view to a Project

Hi,
Is there a way to move VMs from the default view to a project that I
created?  These VMs were created in the default view and now I want them in
a project so that the accounts in that project can manipulate them.  I
can't see anything in the GUI that can be used.  Is there a command line
way of doing this?

TIA

Re: Move VM instances from default view to a Project

Posted by Osay Osman Yuuni <oy...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all.  And I agree fully that direct DB manipulation should not be
attempted.

From: Osay Osman Yuuni <oy...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 at 1:40 AM
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>" <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: Move VM instances from default view to a Project Hi, Is there a way to move VMs from the default view to a project that I created?  These VMs were created in the default view and now I want them in a project so that the accounts in that project can manipulate them.  I can't see anything in the GUI that can be used.  Is there a command line way of doing this?
TIA

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: Move VM instances from default view to a Project

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com>.