Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by NV <ve...@tarangtech.com> on 2006/10/31 12:20:20 UTC

how to set CSS

Hi,

I am doing pagination using form-widget and I am displaying 10 rows in each
page as shown below:

SNo        ProductName          Price

11            PC                         $50.00
12            mouse                    $5.00
-
-
-
20         keyboard                   $10.00

Previous 11 - 20 of 30 Next

In the example,

I can able to set CSS to Previous and Next.
But how to set CSS to 11 - 20 of 30

Thanks in advance
NV

Re: how to set CSS

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
I'd recommend digging into the FTL template to see the actual HTML
and to be able to manipulate it.

-David