Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jeremy Davila <JD...@languageworks.com> on 2009/04/27 22:58:41 UTC

Next Version of SA and New Rule Updates

Any Idea of when  we will expect a new version of SA or new rule updates.
We are getting hit pretty hard with Spam lately.

Re: Next Version of SA and New Rule Updates

Posted by Raymond Dijkxhoorn <ra...@prolocation.net>.
Hi!

> Any Idea of when  we will expect a new version of SA or new rule
> updates. We are getting hit pretty hard with Spam lately.

Feel free to submit rules, dont just sit and wait. ;)

Bye,
Raymond.

Re: Next Version of SA and New Rule Updates

Posted by Karsten Bräckelmann <gu...@rudersport.de>.
Removing the quoted body and changing the Subject after hitting the
Reply button doesn't make it a new post. It is still a reply. Aka
"please don't hijack unrelated threads".

Frankly, I'm almost surprised to see *that* old a version of Lotus Notes
actually honor and set an In-Reply-To header at all. :)

On Mon, 2009-04-27 at 16:58 -0400, Jeremy Davila wrote:
> Any Idea of when  we will expect a new version of SA or new rule
> updates.

When it is done. So much for the standard Open Source answer. You did
read some recent posts talking about "3.3 work ongoing"?

Which version are you running?

> We are getting hit pretty hard with Spam lately.

Did you verify it's not a mis-configuration that's causing too much spam
slip through? Did you try adding some of the local tweaking stuff,
custom rule-sets and third-party plugins that are discussed and
recommended here kind of on a weekly basis?

Oh, and BTW -- your add_header X-Spam-Report setting is broken. :-)

  guenther