Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Sachin Bhutada <Sa...@xoriant.com> on 2004/09/17 11:38:36 UTC

RE: Hello Friends

hi Kranti,

welcome to the world of Struts!!!!

sachin
xoriant, mumbai

-----Original Message-----
From: Kranti Parisa [mailto:kranti.parisa@patni.com]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 3:23 PM
To: dev@struts.apache.org
Subject: Hello Friends

Hello Friends,
This is Kranti Parisa, Software Engineer.
I am working with Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
Our Project using the Struts Framework.

So I will be in this mailing list from 2day onwards...

Have a nice time..

Bye for now

Thanks & Regards

Kranti Kiran Kumar Parisa
         Software Engineer [ e-Biz ]

Re: Hello Friends

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Yes, welcome.  Be sure you are subscribed to the user list.  The Dev list is
for questions about the source code for the framework itself, not how to use
it.

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.