Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Fritz Oconer <fo...@exist.com> on 2006/02/21 03:23:50 UTC

Request feature on Force Build.

Hi All,

I would like to request for a feature on "Force Build". The request is to execute a source update (atleast an option) when forcing a build. Currently, It only does an update when the build is executed as scheduled. I created a jira issue for this http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-597.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Fritz

Re: Request feature on Force Build.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
When a build is forced or scheduled, continuum always run a scm update. It's thesame code for these
two type of build.
Are you sure some files were modified in your scm when you forced a build?
I close your issue as "Cannot Reproduce" for now.

Emmanuel