Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by David Wynter <da...@roamware.com> on 2002/11/08 11:26:02 UTC

Setup for debugging Turbine app under Eclipse?

Hi,

I have just switched to Eclipe due to JBuilder's inability to recognised
method signatures. I have the sysdeo Tomcat plugin working and my T2.1 app
compiling OK. The application runs but for a reason I have not been able to
fathom it does not stop on any of my breakpoints.

I have set it as a Tomcat project in the project properties under the Tomcat
entry. Not sure how to use the Devloader Classpath. Assume that the
"Subdirectory to set as web application root" does not need to be touched.

None of the "Run As" options in Eclipse make any sense in the context of web
apps so do not know how the code gets entered. Any pointers?

Thanks

David Wynter

roamware Ltd.
(+44) (0) 208 922 7539 B.