Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org> on 2016/01/14 22:12:59 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Ranger 0.5.1 (incubating)

Rangers,

Thanks for taking time to verify, give feedback and vote on Apache Ranger 0.5.1 release candidates.

More than 72 hours have passed since the email to vote for the release; the vote thread is now considered closed. Here is the result:

Six +1 votes from following PPMC members (binding):
  +1 Alok Lal
  +1 Bosco Durai
  +1 Madhan Neethiraj
  +1 Ramesh Mani
  +1 Selvamohan Neethiraj
  +1 Velmurugan Periyasamy

Zero +0 votes

Zero –1 votes

One +1 vote from following members (non-binding):
  +1 Abhay Kulkarni

With 6 votes from PPMC to release Apache Ranger 0.5.1, I will notify general@incubator to get IPMC approval.

Thanks,
Madhan

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Ranger 0.5.1 (incubating)

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
Dilli,

Your vote and contribution are very much appreciated. Its just that your vote email arrived few hours after I sent the results.

Thanks for verifying 0.5.1. Release artifacts and your vote.

Madhan

Posted by Dilli Dorai <di...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dilli Dorai <di...@apache.org>.
Hey Madhan,