Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by João Feliciano <jf...@ef.pt> on 2001/08/16 13:22:35 UTC

Help on Tomcat IIS

Hi.

I'm having some problems on integrating tomcat width IIS.

I've followed all the steps of the "Tomcat IIS HowTo", but I can't make
it work. Maybe something is missing, but I don't know where!

I'm sending in attachment: the log's, my registery and the tomcat
configuration files.

I have "Filter DLLs" blank because I received the following
information/warning from the event viewer/system log, when I have the
full path to
isapi_redirect.dll:

Event Type:	Information
Event Source:	W3SVC
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	23
Date:		16-08-2001
Time:		10:51:33
User:		N/A
Computer:	CALVIN
For compatibility with previous versions of IIS, the filter
'C:\Domvs\jakarta-tomcat\bin\win32\i386\isapi_redirect.dll' was loaded
as a global filter from the registry. To control the filter with the
Internet Service Manager, remove the filter from the registry and add it
as a global filter with Internet Service Manager.  Filters in the
registry are stored at
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3Svc\Parameters\Filter DLLs".
For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at:

But with or without the full path the problem remains.

The tomcat is in this directory: "C:\Domvs\jakarta-tomcat"
The Java in this: "C:\Progra~1\jdk1.3"

I have TOMCAT_HOME defined on Environment Variables.

I have Win2000 width SP2, RedCode path.

Thank you

Best regards,
João Feliciano