Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Armin Le Grand <Ar...@me.com> on 2013/07/27 14:27:00 UTC

branch aw080 resynched

     Hi all,

I have resynched aw080 for further working on it to the trunk (close to
AOO400). I can build now on win7 and will commit on the weekend (since
it's big and I do not want to block svn too long during the week). I
still have to do some basic work on it to get it back to the state I
left it when going to AOO400 and sidebar, but it's in progress ;-) Too
early to get, build and test, but continued help will be appreciated and
I will give a sign here ;-)

I wanted to ask where in the wiki (and in which one) I should/can add
some more infos on it which I have, for interest and for reference. Any
suggestions...? There is something on
'http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Aw080_documentation' already, add new
stuff there or move...?

Sincerly,
     Armin
--
ALG

Re: branch aw080 resynched

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 5:27 AM, Armin Le Grand <Ar...@me.com>wrote:

>     Hi all,
>
> I have resynched aw080 for further working on it to the trunk (close to
> AOO400). I can build now on win7 and will commit on the weekend (since it's
> big and I do not want to block svn too long during the week). I still have
> to do some basic work on it to get it back to the state I left it when
> going to AOO400 and sidebar, but it's in progress ;-) Too early to get,
> build and test, but continued help will be appreciated and I will give a
> sign here ;-)
>
> I wanted to ask where in the wiki (and in which one) I should/can add some
> more infos on it which I have, for interest and for reference. Any
> suggestions...? There is something on 'http://wiki.openoffice.org/**
> wiki/Aw080_documentation<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Aw080_documentation>'
> already, add new stuff there or move...?
>
> Sincerly,
>     Armin
> --
> ALG

I think just adding it here is good.  No use creating another area, unless
you feel this is not good placement.

We should link it in to the planning wiki though -- some place.

I didn't even know this existed.

MzK

Success is falling nine times and getting up ten."
                             -- Jon Bon Jovi

Re: branch aw080 resynched

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
On 29.07.2013 14:34, janI wrote:
> On 29 July 2013 14:23, Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>[...]
>> The page http://wiki.openoffice.org/**wiki/Source_Code<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Source_Code>already mentions branch alg/aw080.  Maybe you can add a link to
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/**wiki/Aw080_documentation<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Aw080_documentation>
>> ?
>
> It would be nice also to have rejuvenate01 and the new tags in that list.

Good idea. Done.

Speaking of the "rejuvenate01" branch: I just merged AOO 4.0.0 into it.
If anyone is interested in playing around with the latest (experimental)
64bit Mac build it is available at
   http://people.apache.org/~hdu/AOO_Mac64_rejuv.dmg

> I just update l10n to the new branch name.

Thanks!

Herbert

Re: branch aw080 resynched

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
On 29 July 2013 14:23, Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 27.07.2013 14:27, Armin Le Grand wrote:
>
>>     Hi all,
>>
>> I have resynched aw080 for further working on it to the trunk (close to
>> AOO400). I can build now on win7 and will commit on the weekend (since it's
>> big and I do not want to block svn too long during the week). I still have
>> to do some basic work on it to get it back to the state I left it when
>> going to AOO400 and sidebar, but it's in progress ;-) Too early to get,
>> build and test, but continued help will be appreciated and I will give a
>> sign here ;-)
>>
>> I wanted to ask where in the wiki (and in which one) I should/can add
>> some more infos on it which I have, for interest and for reference. Any
>> suggestions...? There is something on 'http://wiki.openoffice.org/**
>> wiki/Aw080_documentation<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Aw080_documentation>'
>> already, add new stuff there or move...?
>>

> The page http://wiki.openoffice.org/**wiki/Source_Code<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Source_Code>already mentions branch alg/aw080.  Maybe you can add a link to
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/**wiki/Aw080_documentation<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Aw080_documentation>
> ?

It would be nice also to have rejuvenate01 and the new tags in that list. I
just update l10n to the new branch name.

rgds
jan I

Re: branch aw080 resynched

Posted by Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com>.