Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Todd Nine <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/02 17:53:36 UTC

Adding OASIS Security to the WSDL

Hi all,
  I'm using a manually created WSDL file in my axis 1.3 server
configuration.  How can I add the WSS security user name token wsdl to my
wsdl?  Currently it isn't added by Axis, so I would like to manually add it
to my wsdl.  I was trying to find documentation or an example somewhere, but
there doesn't seem to be any.

Thanks,
Todd

Re: Adding OASIS Security to the WSDL

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Todd,

There are some examples of using WS-SecurityPolicy[1] to express
security policies in the wsdl here [2]

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://www.verisign.com/wss/WS-SecurityPolicy.pdf