Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2021/11/28 10:45:49 UTC

[DISCUSS] Vote checklist & instructions

Hey folks,

I think we are all aware that our votes for new release can take a
really long time which can be a bit annoying for the release manager and
users waiting for the release. There are also things easy to miss when
checking a vote and our instructions on how to vote are not very clear.

I think it would be cool to have an easy to use checklist with
instructions and things to check in a vote. Hopefully it encourages some
people to vote as well and keep the releases going.

I started a rough draft and erisu kindly provided feedback so far. Here
is the PR in the coho repository: https://github.com/apache/cordova-
coho/pull/286

If you have something to add or correct please feel free to go the PR.

Thanks and regards
Niklas