Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Joan Pujol <jo...@ima.udg.es> on 2002/04/16 09:11:24 UTC

Using schema validation against a DOMDocument

Some days ago I asked how to use a specific schema to verify a Document with
Xerces,(ignoring the schemaLocation attribute on the xmlfile).
And Rahul answered that I must use the external-schemaLocation or
external-noNamespaceSchemaLocation, thats good for me.

But I have another problem, sometimes I want to use the schema against a DOM
Document that I loaded previosly from XIndice. How can I do it?

Cheers,
--
---
Joan Jesús Pujol Espinar