Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/25 20:24:16 UTC

UIMA AS 2.3.1 Release Candidate 2

Folks, the next release candidate of UIMA AS 2.3.1 is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~cwiklik/releases/uima-as/2.3.1/rc2

Eclipse update site is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~cwiklik/releases/uima-as/2.3.1/rc2/eclipse-update-site/

This candidate release contains only minor changes. No changes to java
source.

- Fixes wrong version of README in the source distribution
- Fixes missing content from UIMA AS OSGI plugin

Let me know if there are any issues

- Jerry C

Re: UIMA AS 2.3.1 Release Candidate 2

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
Folks, hold off on testing Release Candidate 2. Before deploying RC2 I
forgot to drop RC1 Nexeus Repository and ended up with a mix of artifacts
from different
RCs. I drop the current Nexus repository and will deploy UIMA AS Release
Candidate 3 soon. Sorry about this

- Jerry C

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Hi,