Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by nicolasduminil <ni...@simplex-software.fr> on 2017/06/01 12:29:20 UTC

Re: HTTP 415 raised by JAX-RS service consuming multipart

Thanks Sergey. I tried to close somehow this post such that to mark it as
solved but I didn't find any way to do it. Just to let you know that it can
be closed.

Kind regards,
Nicolas

Re: HTTP 415 raised by JAX-RS service consuming multipart

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicolas

We do not close the user threads, we can continue running them for as
long as needed. Some users overload JIRA a bit with the questions so
thanks for asking at the users list - but if you have a CXF bug to
report - please open a JIRA issue.

FYI, I'm going to keep this thread 'open' for my own attention, I opened
a JIRA to support the composite parts (similar to 'files' with the
embedded parts) on the client side many years ago. May be I'll be able
to find some time and finally complete that JIRA...

Cheers, Sergey
On 01/06/17 13:29, nicolasduminil wrote:
> Thanks Sergey. I tried to close somehow this post such that to mark it as
> solved but I didn't find any way to do it. Just to let you know that it can
> be closed.
>
> Kind regards,
> Nicolas

Sergey Beryozkin