Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> on 2022/02/01 11:23:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 3.2.0 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink Stateful Functions 3.2.0.

Stateful Functions is an API that simplifies building distributed stateful
applications.
It's based on functions with persistent state that can interact dynamically
with strong consistency guarantees.

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2022/01/31/release-statefun-3.2.0.html

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Maven artifacts for Stateful Functions can be found at:
https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:org.apache.flink%20statefun

Python SDK for Stateful Functions published to the PyPI index can be found
at: https://pypi.org/project/apache-flink-statefun/

JavaScript SDK for Stateful Functions published to the NPM registry can be
found at: https://www.npmjs.com/package/apache-flink-statefun

Official Docker image for building Stateful Functions applications can be
found at:
https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/flink-statefun

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12350540

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Cheers,
Till

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 3.2.0 released

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Congrats to everyone involved !

Best

Etienne