Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by vikas prasad <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/27 11:14:34 UTC

Visual Studio with C++ client Thrift

Hi,

I am new  to Thrift framework
I went through few of the online tutorials to develop c++ thrift client
using c++/
can someone please list down the steps to develop c++ thrift client?

Thanks,
Vikas| Software Dev Engineer| McAfee Software (India) Pvt. Ltd. | Mobile Mobile
– +91 9 6633 7 6688

Skype – vikasmca05

Also available on *Tango*,*Viber* and *WhatsApp*
website :www.vikasgomia.blogspot.com

RE: Visual Studio with C++ client Thrift

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
Did you had a look at the following folders within Apache Thrift Source:
tutorial/cpp/
test/cpp/

-roger