Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rs...@engelschall.com> on 1998/09/19 15:17:03 UTC

WAKEUP PLEASE (II): Monday is tarball time

Ok, on your request we moved the tarball rolling from Friday to Monday in
order to give us all even more time for testing.  All three showstoppers were
now solved (or at least we tried to solve them ;-), so there are no more
patches in my queue. Now it's again your turn to do whatever you wanted to do
over the weekend. Feel free to test our baby in depth now. Our STATUS file
already showed that we're in a good state, but perhaps some latest commits
broke something. So feel free to test again your preferred platform and give
feedback. If all goes well (no major release showstopper occurs) the tarball
will be rolled on Monday.

Thanks for your help.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com