Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by coolsandy <ta...@mindtree.com> on 2012/06/25 13:04:53 UTC

Async Message Sampler

I have found a new jmx file which uses a Async Message Sampler with Message
Handler option as "Modular" and the class name has a java class name and the
message name is the method name. When I actually run this, I get Response
code: 500
Response message: Unable to create MessageProcessor of class === Test.

What is missing here?

The main intention of using a java class is to compute a few parameters
dynamically.