Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/01/21 18:04:29 UTC

Merging Lotus Symphony: Allegro moderato

Our latest blog post:
https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/merging_lotus_symphony_allegro_moderato

I've posted on our Facebook and Google+ pages, and once via Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/ApacheOO/posts/121057218069097

https://plus.google.com/u/0/114598373874764163668/posts/ipZVtpwoRBZ

https://twitter.com/ApacheOO/status/293398126314795008

As always, your help spreading the word is much appreciated.  That's
the "social" part of social networking.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Merging Lotus Symphony: Allegro moderato

Posted by kedarnath <sm...@yahoo.com>.
good day andrea,

thanks for the alternate links - I'll pass it on to those that have had difficulty.

regards

 kedarnath jonnalagadda

________________________________
> is this why AOO extension and template services -
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/  and
> http://templates.services.openoffice.org/ gave today the ominous
> message

This is surely unrelated to Rob's blog post (they are on different servers), the issue is being discussed on the dev list and the temporary workaround is to use the two alternate addresses:
http://aoo-extensions.sourceforge.net
http://aoo-templates.sourceforge.net
which work normally.

Regards,
  Andrea.

Re: Merging Lotus Symphony: Allegro moderato

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by kedarnath <sm...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

is this why AOO extension and template services -  http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/  and http://templates.services.openoffice.org/ gave today the ominous message - at 5:30 Indian Standard time

This space is managed by SourceForge.net. You have attempted to access a
 URL that either never existed or is no longer active. Please check the
source of your link and/or contact the maintainer of the link to have
them update their records.

kedarnath jonnalagadda

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:56 AM, Fabrizio Marchesano
<fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The kind of post I would have liked to have written myself: brilliant,
> informative and entertaining as well.

Thanks for the kind words!

-Rob

Posted by Fabrizio Marchesano <fm...@gmail.com>.