Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Martin <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/02 03:26:22 UTC

Re: Cactus test case problem

Kumar-
Can we see the code for class SophiewebServlet()
Something in the constructor is causing your new SophiewebServlet
constructor to fail and return a null
-Martin

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Martin,

Please have a look at the FAQ entry:
http://junit.sourceforge.net/doc/faq/faq.htm#running_8

To answer your question:
- it is not an anomaly of JUnit. It is by design :-)
- you can use commons-logging with any JUnit Test Runner (simply put it
in the excluded list)
- I believe it is the same with the AWT Runner as the JUnit FAQ says
"GUI Runners". If you want to be sure, you'll need to check the
sources... ;-)

-Vincent

" +

"/jsp/weSimpleXmlQueryWithTest.jsp?selectClause=sysdate&fromClause=dual"

request.getRequestURL()

cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

Re: Cactus test case problem

RE: Cactus test case problem