Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <de...@me.com> on 2009/09/01 02:27:38 UTC

Re: HOWTO get the OFBiz website updated?

Ruth,

As I mentioned in that other message the general idea with the
OFBADMIN space is that it is maintained by PMC members. To be more
blunt, the vote may go another way (no responses to your message to
the private@ mailing list yet), but chances are you will not be
granted permission in that space because you are not on the PMC. In
fact, before we can even decide we have to discuss whether or not to
change the general practice so far of only allowing PMC members to
change the admin space documents. In other words, it's not a simple
thing especially as it brings up a request for a change in how things
are currently managed.

In other other words, it might be easiest to put your content in a
wiki (OFBIZ space) page, and then request that the images and wiki
text be moved over to the page in the OFBADMIN space.

-David

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi David:
Ok. No harm done. I'll do that.