Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Bhanu <xb...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/03 12:35:46 UTC

Re: Correct STOMP headers for unsubscribe of durable consumers?

mjustin <mi...@...> writes:

> Hello
> How would the STOMP header look like for a unsubscribe of a durable
> subscription?
>
> I tried these headers:
>
> activemq.subscriptionName=subscription name
> destination=topic name
> client-id=the client id
> id=topic name
>
> Using ActiveMQ 5.2 and my own Delphi STOMP client.
>
> I have found JIRA entries which seem to confirm that it should work in 5.2,
> however I am not sure if the issue was related to the Java STOMP client
> implementation.
>
> Best Regards
> Michael Justin

Hey Michael,

Were you able to get this working for perl clients?? My perl client never
unsubscribes successfully resulting in inactive durable subscribers.
Please help if you have solved this mystery !

Thanks,
Bhanu

Re: Correct STOMP headers for unsubscribe of durable consumers?

Posted by Theo Bot <th...@proxy.nl>.
Bhanu

Please check-out the Net::Stomp page. They helped my out before

Theo

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Theo Bot