Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2012/01/13 20:32:46 UTC

Releasing 1.4.7 -- was: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.7 RC1

I was hoping to come back here and give better news. Alas my time has run
so scarce, I couldn't even come up with time to write up an email for the
last months.

I apologize for leaving this release open-ended. I have recently changed
jobs (now a Rails developer at collaborative drug.com) and got a baby on
the way.

If you don't hear much from me in the coming months, don't panic :)

I would like to try again releasing 1.4.7 before things get out of control
at home. I'll give it a shot this weekend. Please let me know if you have
objections.

Cheers,

Antoine

Re: Releasing 1.4.7 -- was: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.7 RC1

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Yes, sounds good.   My "availability window" closed shortly after I
volunteered and I didn't get past getting a proper environment to get 100%
specs passing on my machine on both Ruby + JRuby.

alex

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Releasing 1.4.7 -- was: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.7 RC1

Posted by Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt <pe...@vaneeckhoudt.net>.
On 08/02/2012 17:56, Antoine Toulme wrote:
> Please go ahead. Our son showed up last week and I'm busy changing diapers
> for the foreseeable future.
Congratulations. I know the feeling. OS contributions grind to a halt
when newborns arrive :)
> Pepijn:  can you file an issue with the JRuby/Rubygems warning you're
> seeing?  Just to make sure I can reproduce the same and address the issue.
The cause of the warning was the usage of deprecated rubygems API. Peter
Donald resolved this already as part of BUILDR-601/602.
Application#listed_gems is using the non-deprecated API now.

Pepijn

Re: Releasing 1.4.7 -- was: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.7 RC1

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Antoine,

Posted by Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt <pe...@vaneeckhoudt.net>.