Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <mo...@ieee.org> on 2001/08/08 15:35:58 UTC

Re: Cocoon2 with OrionServer (Oracle OC4J)

Rajkumar, Joseph wrote:

> Hi Folks
>
>     I would like to know if anybody is using Cocoon2
> with the OrionServer ( see http://www.orionserver.com ).
> I have had OrionServer working with Cocoon-1.8.2, but have
> not yet tried using Cocoon2.

   I am using Orion Server with Cocoon2, but with the version
distributed by Oracle as Oracle Object Container for J2EE (OC4J).
   If you have any question about configuration setup sent to me an email.
   I'll sent to Cocoon dev list an updated version of install.xml file
which will be include OC4J configuration setup (step by step)

> Regards
> Joseph Rajkumar

   Best regards, Marcelo.

--