Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vangelis Konstantinis <Va...@eurodyn.com> on 2003/05/06 12:30:46 UTC

Html:select

Hi to all,

I am now learning Struts and i have a question ?

I pass a vector with beans (UserBean) into a session  from the
ActionServlet,
UserBean has 2 properties (id, name)

Now in the next jsp I want to show the values of the UserBean(id ->
hidden, name ) in the select option.

With old way I can do this, how this is done with struts tags?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem while using actionForward.setRedirect(true)

Posted by ashokd <as...@visualsoft-tech.com>.
Hi,

I am using Struts1.0.2.

this below configuration works with this version.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashok.D

Posted by Max Cooper <ma...@maxcooper.com>.

RE: Html:select

Posted by Shweta Kumari <sh...@globalcase.net>.
Hi,

 use logic Iterate to  loop thru your vector and then use bean to show the
corr element values.

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic"%>

<logic:iterate id="ref" name="UserBean"  >
<bean:write name="ref" property="id"/>
<bean:write name="ref" property="Name"/>
</logic:iterate>

regards
shweta
Posted by Vangelis Konstantinis <Va...@eurodyn.com>.
In session I dont store the bean, but a vector which contains beans?

harm@informatiefabriek.nl wrote:

> Use:
>
> <bean:write name="yourbeanname" property="id"/>
>
> Where "yourbeanname" is the same name as you have stored it in the session
> object.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Harm de Laat
> Informatiefabriek
>
> Vangelis Konstantinis <Va...@eurodyn.com>
> 05/06/2003 12:30 PM
> Please respond to
> "Struts Users Mailing List" <st...@jakarta.apache.org>

> struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> Html:select
>
> Hi to all,
>
> I am now learning Struts and i have a question ?
>
> I pass a vector with beans (UserBean) into a session  from the
> ActionServlet,
> UserBean has 2 properties (id, name)
>
> Now in the next jsp I want to show the values of the UserBean(id ->
> hidden, name ) in the select option.
>
> With old way I can do this, how this is done with struts tags?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Re: Html:select

Posted by ha...@informatiefabriek.nl.