Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Ravinder Reddy <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 08:47:16 UTC

Re: Building Derby in Eclipse (Windows)

Hi Tiago ,

Thanks for the suggestion.
Just now I have built derby using ant.

following is the output of  sysinfo

------------------ Java Information ------------------
Java Version:    1.5.0
Java Vendor:     IBM Corporation
Java home:       C:\Program Files\IBM\Java50\jre
Java classpath:  jars/sane/derbyrun.jar
OS name:         Windows XP
OS architecture: x86
OS version:      5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 2
Java user name:  administrator
Java user home:  C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator
Java user dir:   C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\workspace\Derby\trunk
java.specification.name: Java Platform API Specification
java.specification.version: 1.5