Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/30 13:52:53 UTC

Fwd: Re: Donation Request for kotlin-netbeans

They are competitors, they have proprietary stuff as well, but they are
not necessary evil.

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
This is great news!! Many thanks!!

As facts show, they aren't evil. On the contrary.

I wouldn't say they're competitors, either. They're very good at Swing,
their UI is super fast!

Cheers,
Antonio