Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/07/14 10:17:26 UTC

SupplyChain and HelloWorldWeb samples ported to new assembly model

The SupplyChain and HelloWorldWeb samples have been ported to the new
assembly model. They are available in the trunk under
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/samples/sca/recursive.

I've started to port the Web Service based samples and they should be
available for people to look at some time tomorrow. They are interesting
because they'll now show services and references instead of entryPoints
and externalServices.

First feedback after a few hours crafting composites, I think that the
new assembly model and SCDL syntax is really nice, more intuitive and
concise than what we had before.

--
Jean-Sebastien