Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group <ru...@vodafone.com> on 2017/10/05 12:08:03 UTC

.gdbinit changes backports. CTR or RTC?

Is backporting .gdbinit changes to a stable branch CTR or RTC?

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: .gdbinit changes backports. CTR or RTC?

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

On 10/05/2017 05:07 PM, Yann Ylavic wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 8:08 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group
>> <ru...@vodafone.com> wrote:
>>> Is backporting .gdbinit changes to a stable branch CTR or RTC?
>>
>> I would think CTR for a typical change there is reasonable.
>
> +1

r1811294, r1811295, r1811296

> Nit: about commit, s/childs/children/ ?

r1811285

Posted by Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 7:28 AM, Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 8:08 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group
> <ru...@vodafone.com> wrote:
> > Is backporting .gdbinit changes to a stable branch CTR or RTC?
>
> I would think CTR for a typical change there is reasonable.

+1, this falls into platform-specific-quirks stuff that has long been CTR.

So are Jim's proposed fixes for clang 900, I'd think. Will vote that up
anyways in case of confusion, it looks reasonable on the surface.

Re: .gdbinit changes backports. CTR or RTC?

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.