Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Chema Polo <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/15 13:59:31 UTC

Want to colaborate

Hi,

I would like to contribute to this project, anyone can let me know how can
i do that if possible?

Thanks a lot in advnace and kind regards

Chema

Re: Want to colaborate

Posted by Chema Polo <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the info, im going to follow the mentioned steps.

Regards

Chema

Sent from my mobile apologies for any typo. Regards

Re: Want to colaborate

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Hi Chema,