Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2003/09/20 09:10:59 UTC

"Bitflux open-sourced the fully functional Editor under the Apache License" (Re: Apologies)

> Therefore please give proper
> credits, like the current license asks for. It shouldn't be that
> difficult to add the line:
> "This software contains code developed by Bitflux GmbH"

No, according to bitfluxeditor.org the software was released under "the
Apache license":

"The Bitflux Editor is Open Source since September 10, 2002. Bitflux
open-sourced the fully functional Editor (with tables, lists, picture upload
etc.) under the *Apache License*." (http://bitfluxeditor.org/ - my emphasis)

Thanks,
Andreas

Re: "Bitflux open-sourced the fully functional Editor under the Apache License" (Re: Apologies)

Posted by Christian Stocker <ch...@bitflux.ch>.

On 9/20/03 9:10 AM, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

>>Therefore please give proper
>>credits, like the current license asks for. It shouldn't be that
>>difficult to add the line:
>>"This software contains code developed by Bitflux GmbH"
>

> No, according to bitfluxeditor.org the software was released under "the
> Apache license":
>
> "The Bitflux Editor is Open Source since September 10, 2002. Bitflux
> open-sourced the fully functional Editor (with tables, lists, picture upload
> etc.) under the *Apache License*." (http://bitfluxeditor.org/ - my emphasis)

Sorry, bad wording from our side. After all, doesn't matter what's
written in this announcement, but what's written in the license.

I changed the wording now

chregu