Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Len Wolff <ri...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/16 15:52:50 UTC

Spell check and crashing

Open Office keeps crashing.
The spell check does not work properly.  It keeps telling me words that I know are correct are spelled wrong.  And often it says the same word capitalized is correct.

Thanks for your help and this product which I’ve been using for many years.  This is the first time I’ve had a problem!

Len Wolff

Re: Spell check and crashing

Posted by "WERREN:PA" <we...@bluewin.ch>.
 Suis fatigué de me désabonner a votre service open office

FAITE LE NéCESSAIRE AFIN DE NE PLUS NE PLUS RECEVOIR DE SPAM

SURTOUT QUE JE N UTILISE PAS CE PROGRAMME

POUR INFOS  L’ABUS DE PUB TUE LA PUB
CORDIALEMENT