Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Ofer Baranes <of...@bitband.com> on 2005/04/03 13:02:56 UTC

Enum support

Hi,

I have a Service deployed in Axis and contains enums.

In the wsdd I am defining a typeMapping for enums ,

as follow :

           <typeMapping

xmlns:ns11="http://iptv.plugin.clientcomm.communication.center.maestro.b
itband.com"

            qname="ns11:AssetDistributionStatus"

type="java:com.bitband.maestro.center.communication.clientcomm.plugin.ip
tv.AssetDistributionStatus"

serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.EnumSerializerFactory"

deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.EnumDeserializerFactory"

            encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>

the client which is a WSIF dynamic proxy fails to

deserialize my enum.I debug it a little and find that

it try to deserialize the enum using a BeanDeserializer.

Does wsif supports enums ?

(actually how does it know which dser to use base on the soap message?)

Thanks

Ofer baranes