Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 08:50:41 UTC

Re: [vote] release 1.4.2

This is correct Juergen. I've playede around this a couple of years back.
And was exactly what I discovered. For me the default are inherieted from
the container and that are cp1252, at least in eclipse.. I would believe
that eclipse are grabbing the same way as tomcat maven etc.. You actually
have to configure maven to use UTF for example other wise it will also grab
code page from os etc....