Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com> on 2005/11/04 09:09:10 UTC

client persistent strategy using form

Hi,

I would need a client property persistence implementation which stores the property values in the forms of the page (but not in other URLs).
Does anyone experienced with this?

BR,
Norbi

Re: client persistent strategy using form

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>.
Sorry, I meant something like

@Persist(value="form")

My problem is that I use Hidden components for storing state but there are
too many of them. So I'd like to use some more clever solution like custom
property persistence.

BR,
Norbi

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.