Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Manish Yadav <ma...@orkash.com> on 2011/03/15 12:09:56 UTC

c++ program

hi
can any one tell me how to run a simple hello world program  written in
c ++ on hadoop. i know that hadoop is for map reduce ,hadoop uses pipes
for c++.
but just for experimentation purpose can anybody tell me how to do this .
can any one tell me how to run simple Hello worl program in c or c++?

Re: c++ program

Posted by Stanley Xu <we...@gmail.com>.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/C%2B%2BWordCount

The famous word count example in cxx could be found on hadoop wiki.

Best wishes,
Stanley Xu